PTFE Lined Three Way Ball Valve
In conditions where there is a risk of corrosion, the most suitable choice is a three-way ball valve that is lined with PTFE. GMK provides PTFE Lined three-way ball valves of compact size that you can put in spaces that have a restricted amount of space available. The design of the valve assures a seal that is impervious to leaks throughout a broad range of operating pressures. When it comes to its function as a seal, a PFA-coated three-way ball valve is not only dependable but also straightforward to keep.
- Body Material:A216/WCB, A351/CF8,A351/CF8M,A351/CF3,A351/CF3M, LCB,A536
- Ball,Stem:A216/WCB ,A351/CF8,A351/CF8M,A351/CF3,A351/CF3M
- Lining Material:PFA, FEP, PTFE,PO
- Nominal Diameter:NPS 1/2″-16″
- Pressure:150LB 300LB JIS DIN
- Connection:flange connection
- Operation:Manual, Worm Gear etc.