PFA Lined Globe Valve
GMK'S PFA Lined Globe Valve is a typical kind of valve that is used to connect or throttle a medium. It consists of a disc that is driven along the center axis of the valve by a stem that makes a lifting action.
Globe valves come in a variety of configurations. When compared to lined gate valves, lined globe valves have a construction that is quite straightforward, making their production and upkeep much simpler. Because the path of the valve disc is so short, it may open and shut very quickly.
- Body Material:WCB, ASTM A395 , CF8 ,CF8M
- Lining Material:PTFE , PFA , PO ,FEP
- Nominal Diameter:1/2″-14″
- Pressure:Class150 , PN10 , PN16
- Operation:Manual , Worn gear ,Electric ,Pneumatic actuator