PFA Lined Plug Valve
We assure first-rate quality, long-lasting safety PFA lined plug valves. The plug and the stem are a single item that is cast together and then lined all at once. The PFA Lined Plug Valve is a valve that conforms to ANSI Class 150 and class 300 and is constructed out of ductile iron that has been coated with PTFE, PFA, PO, and FEP. It is made up of PFA with a lock. The stem is equipped with a failsafe mechanism that prevents it from toppling over if it is knocked over. Its sturdy construction is ideal for use with corrosives. You can rotate it simply even when done without oil.
- Body Material:WCB, ASTM A395 , CF8 ,CF8M
- Lining Material:PTFE , PFA , PO ,FEP
- Nominal Diameter:1/2″-14″
- Pressure:Class150 , Class300 , PN10 , PN16
- Operation:Manual , Worn gear ,Electric ,Pneumatic actuator