Half PTFE Lined Plug Valve (Card Type)
GMK sells the Half PTFE Lined Plug Valve you desire. This particular plug valve's inside components have been coated with PTFE material. Polytetrafluoroethylene, more often known as PTFE, is a thermoplastic polymer that has a high melting temperature, is highly resistant to chemicals and elements, and has a slick surface. It goes by the acronym PTFE. Because this material remains relatively unchanged even at temperatures as high as 250 degrees Celsius, you can use Half PTFE Lined Plug Valve in environments where temperatures can reach such extremes. Shop your favorite Half PTFE Lined Plug Valve!
- Body Material:WCB, ASTM A395 , CF8 ,CF8M
- Lining Material:PTFE , PFA , PO ,FEP
- Nominal Diameter:1/2″-14″(DN15~DN350)
- Pressure:Class150 , Class300 , PN10 , PN16
- Operation:Manual , Worn gear ,Electric ,Pneumatic actuator