- Remove all flange cover and discard all packaging materials.
- Check the seat, the matching flange gasket on the seat surface. It must be clean, flat, scratch-free, corrosion-resistant, tool traces.
- Check the gasket to ensure that the material is suitable forapplication.
- Lubricate all studs and nuts with proper thread lubricant. If the fastener is a high temperature stainless steel material, a back-grabbing compound, such as molybdenum disulfide, is used.
- Inside gasket of bolt ring.
- Installing flange of Inline flame arrester shell to butt with flange of pipeline, attention should be paid to the position of lifting handle and top nut of In line flame arrester element to facilitate the removal of In line flame arrester elements in the future.