GMK's Free ball float steam trap, which may be used on process equipment and is equipped with an X-element type automated air vent. Free ball float steam traps manufactured by GMK find applications in a variety of industries, including the oil and gas, pipeline, petrochemical, paper, utility, and food sectors. Perfect for use in the main steam supply, steam heating systems, and condensate recovery systems. The Free ball float steam traps offered by GMK are designed to efficiently and effectively drain perspiration in a timely manner. Especially well-suited for technological processes that need rapid heating speeds, precise temperature settings, and minimal accumulation of perspiration in the heater assembly.
- There is no intense wearing, and the duration is rather lengthy;
- Excellent sealing properties, minimal steam leakage, and a significant influence on reducing energy consumption
- Equipped with a system for air exhaust that may begin draining condensed water very rapidly and continue doing so constantly;
- A high rate of backing pressure, a low degree of undercooling, and the assistance of recovering the condensed water are all features that aid in to use of the water that has been condensed;
- It makes no noise, it's simple to fix, and it has a lot of different uses.