Half PTFE Lined Butterfly Valve
Separating the stream or controlling it may be accomplished with the help of GMK-lined butterfly valves. The disc, which is in the middle of the throttle body, serves as the actuator for shutting the valve. To the shaft, which originates at the disc and travels up through the head of the valve body, the discs are linked to an implement or control. GMK is an emerging brand of high-quality valves. We offer various types of valves on our website. In situations with restricted space, butterfly valves are often employed. You can use our GMK Half PTFE Lined Butterfly Valve in both the completely open and fully closed positions, in addition to being utilized for flow regulation and throttling.
- Body Material:WCB, ASTM A395 , CF8 ,CF8M
- Lining Material:PTFE , PFA , PO ,FEP, EPDM
- Nominal Diameter:DN50-DN2000
- Pressure:Class150 , PN6 , PN10 , PN16
- Connection:Flange ,Wafer , Lug
- Operation Method:Manual ,Worn gear ,Electric ,Pneumatic actuator