PFA Lined Stainless Steel Ball Valve
GMK stainless steel ball valve is made up of PFA lining. PFA is used to coat the inside surfaces of the trim pieces of the valves, which helps to extend the useful life of the valves and protects them from damage caused by chemical corrosion. These valves are constructed out of high-quality stainless steel. It has exceptionally resistant lining. With its injection-molded PFA lining that is free of pinholes, cracks, swelling, and regionally uneven thickness, it is possible to prevent service difficulties such as exfoliation, stress cracking, and fluid penetration. In addition to the Ball Valves that we provide, we also have PFA Lined Butterfly Valves.
- Body Material:WCB, ASTM A395 , CF8 ,CF8M
- Lining Material:PTFE , PFA , PO ,FEP
- Nominal Diameter:1/2″-14″
- Rating:Class150 , PN10 , PN16
- Operation:Manual , Worn gear ,Electric ,Pneumatic actuator