Pneumatic Fluorine Wear-Resistant Ball Valve
GMK Pneumatic Fluorine Wear-Resistant Ball Valve has FEP lining. The FEP-lined ball valve provides a number of benefits in addition to its resistance to "molten alkali metal" and "elemental fluorine." It has a very low coefficient of thermal expansion and very high chemical stability. You can use it with any other strong corrosive qualities. Its fascinating full-diameter and floating ball architecture the valve enables it to create a tight seal over its entire working pressure range, which simplifies the process of cleaning and maintaining pipeline systems.
- Body Material:A216/WCB, A351/CF8,A351/CF8M,A351/CF3,A351/CF3M,LCB, A536
- Ball,Stem:A216/WCB, A351/CF8,A351/CF8M,A351/CF3,A351/CF3M,LCB, A536
- Lining Material:PFA, FEP, PTFE,PO
- Nominal Diameter:NPS 1/2-16
- Pressure Range:150LB 300LB JIS DIN
- Operation:Electric Actuator, Pneumatic Actuator etc.