Cryogenic Globe Valve
Our innovative approaches to customer service will help to simplify the way in which you deal with the production plant. We are here to provide you with all of the valve services you need at a cost that is reasonable. For use in cryogenic applications, the globe valves offered by GMK have bodies made of fire-resistant stainless steel. GMK globe valve is able to handle the processing of a wide variety of gases and vapors, including argon, oxygen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, LNG, and carbon monoxide. Keeping a temperature range at work of -196 degrees Celsius to +420 degrees Celsius while maintaining a pressure range of DN 0 to DN 200.
- Rating:ASME Class150-Class900
- Material:WCB, LCB,LCC, WC6,WC9, C5,C12,C12A, CF8, CF8M, CF3, CF3M, CN7M,Alloy 20,B148,UB6 ,Hastelloy C etc
- End Connection:Flanges,RTJ Flange,Butt Weld,Hub end,Groove
- Operation:Handwheel, Wormgear, Gearbox, Pneumatic Actuator
- Applicable Industry:Construction,Chemical,Metallurgy,Oil,Pharmaceutical,Food,Beverage