Wafer Single-disc Swing Check Valve's single disc is made up of the clamps that keep it together as a whole. It is a valve that prevents medium countercurrent from flowing through the pipeline. The uncomplicated form of the valve, as well as its sleek finish, lightweight construction, and user-friendly installation, all work to the valve's advantage. The valve comes with the necessary clamps already connected so that it may be installed quickly and simply. It is possible to weld the valve body and the sealing surface of the valve disc using Stella surfacing or stainless steel respectively.
- It has a Length of Structure That Is Insufficiently Extensive
- Minimal size and weight
- A decrease in the water hammer pressure and quick closing of the disc on the valve
- In addition to being easy to set up, it is compatible with pipe configurations that are both horizontal and vertical.
- Extremely low levels of fluid resistance and a completely unobstructed path
- Performance in sealing that is both adaptive and effective
- Reduced shutoff force and decreased travel distance of the valve
- Consolidated design that is not only simple but also modest, and which, as a bonus, is visually pleasant reliability and dependable while in service throughout the course of time.