Forged Steel Bellows Seal Gate Valve is applicable in very viscous media containing granular materials. Furthermore, it functions as a venting valve and a valve for low vacuum systems. As its name implies, gate valves allow for two-way flow, and the forged pieces and bellow metal barrier prevent leakage. It is neither restricted to moving in a single direction nor are they affected by the medium's directional flows. As a result, it is widely used in pipelines with a bidirectional flow. Not to mention, it is simpler to set up than other, more complex valve designs.
- The valve not only excels in terms of its functionality but also in terms of its overall aesthetic quality.
- It has high durability, resistance to wear and corrosion, low coefficient of friction, and low coefficient of static friction. Additionally, it has a low coefficient of friction.
- It is endowed with superior anti-corrosion and anti-friction properties.
- The double seal assures that the operation will always be reliable.
- Their ergonomic handwheel is available.
- It is possible for the flange and butt weld end measurements, as well as the material of the components, to be reasonably selected based on genuine working situations or the needs of the user.
- It allows the components to accommodate a wide variety of technical requirements.